As a registered dietitian, I believe in a food-first approach to wellness and disease prevention. However, I also know that despite our best intentions, it can be hard to eat all the right foods all the time. In addition, many people have health conditions, take medications, or have dietary restrictions that might increase the need for certain nutrients. That’s where supplements come in. Vitamins, minerals, nutraceuticals, and herbs are meant to supplement or add to an already healthy diet.
My virtual nutrition and supplement consult is appropriate for you if you’re already working on your diet and wellness goals but would like to see if there are any gaps. I provide any general diet and personalized supplement recommendations from my Fullscript nutritional supplement dispensary. Fullscript supplies professional grade supplements that are only available through licensed health care professionals.
Can you benefit from a nutrition and supplement consult?
- Are you working on wellness goals like eating better, managing your weight, improving your cholesterol or blood sugar?
- Are you experiencing hormonal imbalances due to PCOS, perimenopause or menopause?
- Do you have metabolic syndrome or fatty liver disease and are trying to get healthy and avoid medications?
- Do you wish you could better manage your chronic stress or sleep problems?
- Do you struggle with fatigue, pain, brain fog, skin rashes or other effects of an autoimmune disease?
- Are you having problems losing weight despite feeling like you’re eating well?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then YES, you can benefit from a consult. It’s a worthwhile investment in your health, and it’s all done via email.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase a Nutrition Consult with Supplement Recommendations
- You’ll receive a link to download a detailed assessment questionnaire which will help me learn more about your health background, any medications or supplements you’re taking, your current diet, and your health goals.
- I’ll review your information and send you my general comments about your diet, as well as a personalized supplement recommendation (if appropriate) with a link to my nutritional supplement dispensary where you are welcome to purchase your supplements.
- I offer professional grade supplements and share my clinician discount when you order through my