Inspiring healthier eating one dish at a time

Let’s NOT Make Resolutions This Year

Are you thinking about any New Years resolutions?  Most people have at least one health related resolution, and most likely its to lose weight and/or exercise more. Research suggests, 60% of those who make New Year’s resolutions keep them for at least part of the year.   The bad news is, the other 40% of us find it too hard to keep our resolutions.  In fact, at least 25% of those who resolve to make a change won’t make it past the first week.  Continue Reading..

Site Index
© 2013-2017 Anne Danahy and Craving Something Healthy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
PureType theme from Elegant Themes